This is basically the best selected item of other customers purchasing items related to organic lavender seeds. For further options, have a look at our full catalog of Organic Lavender Seeds or use the search box.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Organic Lavender Seeds Reviews
- 2 Offers and Discounts
- 3 Cheap Organic Lavender Seeds
- 4 Buy Organic Lavender Seeds Online
- 4.1 Sow Right Seeds - Lavender Seeds for Planting; Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds with Instructions to Plant and Grow a Beautiful Indoor or Outdoor herb Garden; Great Gardening Gift
- 4.2 Vera English Lavender Seeds (~100): Certified Organic, Non-GMO, Heirloom, Open Pollinated Seeds from The United States
- 4.3 Organic Edible Flower Seeds - Non GMO Variety Pack for Planting Outdoors - Nastrurtium, Lavender, Borage, Chives, Chamomile, Clendula
- 4.4 Organic English French Lavender Seeds for Planting perennials Bulk Indoors Outdoor 30+ Beautiful Plant Flower for Home Garden Yards Planting
- 4.5 Gaea's Blessing Seeds - English Lavender Seeds - Heirloom Non-GMO Seeds with Easy to Follow Instructions - Vera True Lavender Heirloom - 91% Germination Rate (Single Pack)
- 4.6 SEEDRA English Lavender Seeds for Indoor and Outdoor Planting - 6000 Seeds/5 g- GMO-Free and Heirloom Seeds - Germination Above 90% - 10 Pack
- 4.7 RDR Seeds 100 Lavender Vera Seeds for Planting – Heirloom Non-GMO Flower Seeds for Planting - AKA Original Lavender, True Lavender, English Lavender, Lavandula Angustifolia
- 4.8 Bee Balm / Bergamot Lavender (Monarda fistulosa) Seeds (~85) by All Good Things Organic Seeds: Certified Organic, Non-GMO, Heirloom, Open Pollinated Seeds from The United States
- 4.9 English Lavender Seeds Vera Herb Perennial Flowers Seeds - 50g(50000+) Seeds of Planting Outdoor（Lavandula angustifolia Mill） (10g)
- 4.10 Seeds4planting - Seeds Lavender Officinalis - Organic
Best Organic Lavender Seeds Reviews
Offers and Discounts
If you are looking for cheap Organic Lavender Seeds, here we will post any offer that we find:
If there are no available offers, bookmark this page and come back tomorrow. Price and availability change quickly.
Cheap Organic Lavender Seeds
The cheapest options among the top 10:
Buy Organic Lavender Seeds Online
Sow Right Seeds - Lavender Seeds for Planting; Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds with Instructions to Plant and Grow a Beautiful Indoor or Outdoor herb Garden; Great Gardening Gift
- Beautiful -- Once established, this beautiful perennial herb is drought tolerant. Frequently used as a stunning addition to borders and perennial gardens. Fragrant flowers and foliage have many culinary and household uses. Minimum of 100 mg per packet.
- Joyful Perennial; Lavender is a perennial and once established will add beauty and joy to your herb garden and landscape beds for years to come.
- Wonderful Scent Fresh or Dried -- The smell of lavender is wonderful and calming. Growing your own will give you a bountiful harvest to enjoy outside in the garden and inside your home.
- Instructions -- Lavender is naturally slow to germinate. Improve the odds by cold stratifying the seed. Sprinkle seed onto a wet paper towel, fold the towel, and place it in a plastic bag. Put the bag in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 weeks. After that, sow the seed, just barely covering with soil. Provide plenty of light and warmth, and ensure the soil stays moist. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you.
- Safe Seed -- Sow Right Seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Vera English Lavender Seeds (~100): Certified Organic, Non-GMO, Heirloom, Open Pollinated Seeds from The United States
- Packet: ~100 seeds (0.1 gram)
- Certified organic by Oregon Tilth: OT-017423. Non-GMO, Heirloom Variety
- Start from Late Spring to Early Summer In Most Climates
- Blooms in second year. Perennial.
- Located in Ojai, California, United States. Plant Good Seed. Know the Source
Organic Edible Flower Seeds - Non GMO Variety Pack for Planting Outdoors - Nastrurtium, Lavender, Borage, Chives, Chamomile, Clendula
- CULINARY COLLECTION: 6 varieties of edible flowers in this mix, including Nasturtium Jewel Mix, Lavender Vera, Chamomile, Borage, Garlic Chives, & Clendula Pacific Beauty Mix
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC – HEIRLOOM – NON HYBRID - NON GMO SEEDS: If it goes in your body it should be the best which is why Rebel Gardens only sells Certified Organic seeds
- USA GROWN: Grown, harvested, & packed in the United States
- THE PERFECT GIFT: The beautiful & unique seed packets, plus the 100% compostable packaging makes this collection great for Mothers Day, Valentines Day, Christmas, or anytime you want to give the gardener in your life something special & unique
- 100% GUARANTEED – 100% DELICIOUS: You’ll love how Rebel Gardens non GMO certified herb seeds sprout, grow and taste or your money back. So go ahead, feed your family Mother Natures best when you Click Add to Cart Now.
Organic English French Lavender Seeds for Planting perennials Bulk Indoors Outdoor 30+ Beautiful Plant Flower for Home Garden Yards Planting
- Lavender grows best in light, limy or chalky soil. Lavender enjoys a sunny location and poor soil will lead to a stronger fragrance. Growing lavender in rich soil will make for larger plants but they will not be as aromatic. Sow lavender seeds indoors in March
- The best planting time for lavender is fall. October's cooler temperatures, low to moderate rainfall and less intense sun work well for planting lavender. By establishing itself in fall and winter, lavender is ready to bloom in spring.
- Growing Information. English lavender grows best in well-draining, dry sandy or rocky soil. You can choose to plant your lavender into your garden or in a container at least 18 inches wide and 9 inches deep.
- Some good plants to grow with lavender which share similar needs are: Echinacea. Aster. Sedum. Wild indigo. Baby’s breath. Drought tolerant roses.
- Love buzz: bees most attracted to lavender and marjoram, study finds. Lavender is one of the most popular garden plants among bees. Borage, marjoram, and certain types of lavender are among the flowers most attractive to bees, a study that tested what many gardeners already knew has found.
Gaea's Blessing Seeds - English Lavender Seeds - Heirloom Non-GMO Seeds with Easy to Follow Instructions - Vera True Lavender Heirloom - 91% Germination Rate (Single Pack)
- Lavandula angustifolia - Open-Pollinated, non-GMO
- Lavender is a very versatile herb that is commonly used to treat a wide variety of ailments and provides a number of health benefits!
- High-Yield and Hardy! Germinates in 20 days, harvest in about 110 days
- 80% Germination Rate with current lot
- Gaea’s Blessing is based in Illinois, USA. We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, to protecting the biodiversity of our planet, to doing our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, and above all, to ensuring our customers' satisfaction. As adopters of the Safe Seed Pledge, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified
SEEDRA English Lavender Seeds for Indoor and Outdoor Planting - 6000 Seeds/5 g- GMO-Free and Heirloom Seeds - Germination Above 90% - 10 Pack
- SEEDRA English Lavender Seeds - contains 6000 seeds in 10 Packs and professional instructions created by PhD Helga George
- Be sure of our quality - the freshest batches of this season. Non-GMO, Heirloom - our seeds were tested and have the best germination ratings. Easy growing experience is a guarantee
- Lavender common uses: essential oils, soaps, cosmetics, perfumes, potpourri, decorations. In culinary: meat marinades, baked breads, salads, jams, teas, lemonades, and more
- Proudly sourced in the USA - Our garden seeds are grown, harvested, and packaged in the USA. We support local farmers and are happy to produce the US product
- SEEDRA customer service - don't mind contacting us in any case through Amazon. We care about each customer and do our best to give you 100% satisfaction
RDR Seeds 100 Lavender Vera Seeds for Planting – Heirloom Non-GMO Flower Seeds for Planting - AKA Original Lavender, True Lavender, English Lavender, Lavandula Angustifolia
- Lavender Vera is known for its oil content, which is why you'll be greeted with a delightful lavender aroma as soon as you open your seeds. Produces beautiful purple fragrant flowers with a variety of uses
- Attracts birds, butterflies, bees, and the gazes of your neighbors
- For advanced gardeners only! Lavender is difficult to grow because it requires a period of cold stratification to break dormancy and germination is slow, taking 2 weeks to over a month, which sometimes leads people to ignore the seeds and results in failed germination. Looking at any Lavender seed reviews will show how important it is to follow these steps, so please give your seeds the attention they need to germinate.
- To aid germination mix seeds with sterile soil, sand, or vermiculite and refrigerate for 42 days (6 weeks). Then plant just below soil surface in a warm spot (70 degrees is ideal) with well drained soil and full sun.
- Plant 12-18" apart and expect to grow 18-36 inches tall
Bee Balm / Bergamot Lavender (Monarda fistulosa) Seeds (~85) by All Good Things Organic Seeds: Certified Organic, Non-GMO, Heirloom, Open Pollinated Seeds from The United States
- Packet: ~85 seeds (0.05 gram)
- Seeds are certified organic by Oregon Tilth: certificate number OT-017423. Non-GMO, Heirloom Variety
- 120 days to bloom from seed. Perennial.
- Plant in Early Spring.
- Located in Ojai, California, United States. Plant Good Seed. Know the Source.
English Lavender Seeds Vera Herb Perennial Flowers Seeds - 50g(50000+) Seeds of Planting Outdoor（Lavandula angustifolia Mill） (10g)
- 95-100% germination rate PLANT HEIGHT: 18 - 24"This plant is a very fragrant herb whose dried leaves and flowers are used in floral arrangement as well as cooking.
- Their purple flowers are also my favorite. They are easy to reproduce and have a high germination rate. We sell 100% real seeds
- It is very beautiful! The blue-purple inflorescence is very beautiful. The plant planted in our garden is the most resistant to cold. It is a plant that blooms on the stem. Lavender can not only be planted in the ground, we also use potted plants It has high ornamental value
- Plant lavender in the balcony and yard, because it can attract some beneficial insects, such as bees and butterflies
- The planted lavender can also be used to make tea and make sachets, which is perfect.Multifunctional and decorative: Lavender is a popular fragrant garden plant whose scent creates a relaxing atmosphere. Dried lavender flowers are great for baking, homemade lavender tea or delicious essential oils!
Seeds4planting - Seeds Lavender Officinalis - Organic
- [100% NON-GMO]: All our seeds are Non-GMO. The seed stock was grown up in the fertile soil in clean ECOLOGICAL AREA’S
- [INSTRUCTIONS IN ENGLISH]: Each package of seeds is provided with detailed planting instructions in English. The instructions are attached to the reverse side of the package
- [LABELED&CERTIFIED]: All seeds are professionally packed and labeled
- [QUANTITY OF SEEDS]: up to 100 seeds. Please note that we are not always able to control the exact amount of seeds in each package. Please LET US KNOW if the product is NOT according to your EXPECTATIONS and we will do all our best to resolve it
- Lavender Seeds Organic
- Lavender Seeds Organic Non Gmo
- Organic Lavender Seeds For Planting
- Lavender Seeds For Planting Outdoors Organic
- Organic Lavender Seeds For Planting Outdoors
- Organic Lavender Seeds For Planting In Pots
- Organic Lavender Seeds For Planting Indoors
- Organic Lavender Essential Oil 4 Oz, Usda Certified Organic
- Lavender Seeds
- Lavender Seeds Book
- Lavender Tea Seeds
- Lavender Essential Oil Organic For Diffuser, 100% Pure – Usda Organic
- Sea Lavender Seeds
- Lavender Seeds Tea
- Lavender Seeds Non Gmo
Last update 2020-09-20. Price and product availability may change.