This is the top rated selected item of other customers purchasing products related to french lavender seeds for planting outdoors. To get more possibilities, check out our full selection of French Lavender Seeds For Planting Outdoors or use the search box.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best French Lavender Seeds For Planting Outdoors Reviews
- 2 Offers and Discounts
- 3 Cheap French Lavender Seeds For Planting Outdoors
- 4 Buy French Lavender Seeds For Planting Outdoors Online
- 4.1 English Lavender Seeds Vera Herb Perennial Flowers Seeds - 50g(50000+) Seeds of Planting Outdoor（Lavandula angustifolia Mill） (10g)
- 4.2 SEEDRA English Lavender Seeds for Indoor and Outdoor Planting - 600 seeds/500mg - GMO-Free and Heirloom Seeds - Germination Above 90% - 1 Pack
- 4.3 Sow Right Seeds - Lavender Seeds for Planting; Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds with Instructions to Plant and Grow a Beautiful Indoor or Outdoor herb Garden; Great Gardening Gift
- 4.4 Sow Right Seeds - Herbal Tea Collection - Lemon Balm, Chamomile, Mint, Lavender, Echinacea Herb Seed for Planting; Non-GMO Heirloom Seed, Instructions to Plant Indoor or Outdoor; Great Gardening Gift
- 4.5 Seed Needs, Lavender Herb Seed Packet Collection (3 Varieties of Lavender) Open Pollinated Seeds
- 4.6 Park Seed French Long Lavender Seeds
- 4.7 Gaea's Blessing Seeds - English Lavender Seeds - Heirloom Non-GMO Seeds with Easy to Follow Instructions - Vera True Lavender Heirloom - 91% Germination Rate (Single Pack)
- 4.8 18 Culinary Herbs Seeds Variety Pack - Heirloom, NON-GMO, Herbs Seeds for Planting Outdoor and Indoor - Home Gardening. Over 5000+ seeds including Rosemary, Thyme, Oregano, Mint, Basil, Parsley & More
- 4.9 English Lavender Seeds,700 Seeds, 700mg, 90% Germination, to Give You The Lavender Plant You Need, Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds
- 4.10 RDR Seeds 10,000 Lavender Vera Seeds for Planting – Bulk Heirloom Non-GMO Flower Seeds for Planting - AKA Original Lavender, True Lavender, English Lavender, Lavandula Angustifolia
Best French Lavender Seeds For Planting Outdoors Reviews
Offers and Discounts
If you are looking for cheap French Lavender Seeds For Planting Outdoors, here we will post any offer that we find:
If there are no available offers at this moment, bookmark this page and come back later. Price and availability may change quickly.
Cheap French Lavender Seeds For Planting Outdoors
The cheapest options among the top 10:
Buy French Lavender Seeds For Planting Outdoors Online
English Lavender Seeds Vera Herb Perennial Flowers Seeds - 50g(50000+) Seeds of Planting Outdoor（Lavandula angustifolia Mill） (10g)
- 95-100% germination rate PLANT HEIGHT: 18 - 24"This plant is a very fragrant herb whose dried leaves and flowers are used in floral arrangement as well as cooking.
- Their purple flowers are also my favorite. They are easy to reproduce and have a high germination rate. We sell 100% real seeds
- It is very beautiful! The blue-purple inflorescence is very beautiful. The plant planted in our garden is the most resistant to cold. It is a plant that blooms on the stem. Lavender can not only be planted in the ground, we also use potted plants It has high ornamental value
- Plant lavender in the balcony and yard, because it can attract some beneficial insects, such as bees and butterflies
- The planted lavender can also be used to make tea and make sachets, which is perfect.Multifunctional and decorative: Lavender is a popular fragrant garden plant whose scent creates a relaxing atmosphere. Dried lavender flowers are great for baking, homemade lavender tea or delicious essential oils!
SEEDRA English Lavender Seeds for Indoor and Outdoor Planting - 600 seeds/500mg - GMO-Free and Heirloom Seeds - Germination Above 90% - 1 Pack
- SEEDRA English Lavender Seeds - contains 600 seeds in 1 Pack and professional instructions created by PhD Helga George
- Be sure of our quality - the freshest batches of this season. Non-GMO, Heirloom - our seeds were tested and have the best germination ratings. Your easy growing experience is our guarantee
- Lavender common uses: essential oils, soaps, cosmetics, perfumes, potpourri, decorations. Culinary: meat marinades, baked breads, salads, jams, teas, lemonades, and more
- Proudly sourced in the USA - our garden seeds are grown, harvested, and packaged in the USA. We support local farmers and are happy to produce this American-made product
- SEEDRA customer service - please contact us directly through Amazon with any questions or concerns about our products. We care about each customer and do our best to provide you with 100% satisfaction
Sow Right Seeds - Lavender Seeds for Planting; Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds with Instructions to Plant and Grow a Beautiful Indoor or Outdoor herb Garden; Great Gardening Gift
- Beautiful -- Once established, this beautiful perennial herb is drought tolerant. Frequently used as a stunning addition to borders and perennial gardens. Fragrant flowers and foliage have many culinary and household uses. Minimum of 100 mg per packet.
- Joyful Perennial; Lavender is a perennial and once established will add beauty and joy to your herb garden and landscape beds for years to come.
- Wonderful Scent Fresh or Dried -- The smell of lavender is wonderful and calming. Growing your own will give you a bountiful harvest to enjoy outside in the garden and inside your home.
- Instructions -- Lavender is naturally slow to germinate. Improve the odds by cold stratifying the seed. Sprinkle seed onto a wet paper towel, fold the towel, and place it in a plastic bag. Put the bag in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 weeks. After that, sow the seed, just barely covering with soil. Provide plenty of light and warmth, and ensure the soil stays moist. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you.
- Safe Seed -- Sow Right Seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Sow Right Seeds - Herbal Tea Collection - Lemon Balm, Chamomile, Mint, Lavender, Echinacea Herb Seed for Planting; Non-GMO Heirloom Seed, Instructions to Plant Indoor or Outdoor; Great Gardening Gift
- Beautiful -- Full color seed packets for herbal tea. Includes Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis), Mint (Mentha spicata), German Chamomile (Matricaria chamomilla), Lavender (Lavandula), and Purple Coneflower (Echinacea angustifolia); 5 Full-sized packets with plenty of seed. This collection makes a wonderful garden gift.
- Grow Your Own Herbal Teas -- Easy to grow; easy to use; includes popular herbal teas, Lemon Balm, Mint, Chamomile, Lavender, Echinacea
- Indoor or Outdoor; Carefully selected varieties that can easily be started indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden.
- Safe Seed -- Sow Right Seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
- Easy to Grow -- Instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog. Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you.
Seed Needs, Lavender Herb Seed Packet Collection (3 Varieties of Lavender) Open Pollinated Seeds
- Quality Lavender seeds packaged by Seed Needs. Intended for the current and the following growing season. Packets are 3.25" wide by 4.50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
- This Lavender Seed Packet Collection includes 3 varieties of Lavender herbs, including Spike Lavender, Munstead Lavender and Vera Lavender.
- Lavender herbs will display purple colored blooms through the summer months, attracting in array of beneficial insects to the garden, such as butterflies, bumblebees, honeybees and hummingbirds as well.
- Categorized as a perennial flowering herb, Lavender will regrow each year from deeply established roots.
- All Lavender seeds sold by Seed Needs are Non-GMO based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
Park Seed French Long Lavender Seeds
- Seeds Per Pack - 100
Gaea's Blessing Seeds - English Lavender Seeds - Heirloom Non-GMO Seeds with Easy to Follow Instructions - Vera True Lavender Heirloom - 91% Germination Rate (Single Pack)
- Lavandula angustifolia - Open-Pollinated, non-GMO
- Lavender is a very versatile herb that is commonly used to treat a wide variety of ailments and provides a number of health benefits!
- High-Yield and Hardy! Germinates in 20 days, harvest in about 110 days
- 80% Germination Rate with current lot
- Gaea’s Blessing is based in Illinois, USA. We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, to protecting the biodiversity of our planet, to doing our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, and above all, to ensuring our customers' satisfaction. As adopters of the Safe Seed Pledge, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified
18 Culinary Herbs Seeds Variety Pack - Heirloom, NON-GMO, Herbs Seeds for Planting Outdoor and Indoor - Home Gardening. Over 5000+ seeds including Rosemary, Thyme, Oregano, Mint, Basil, Parsley & More
- 🍃Huge Value -18 Most Popular Culinary Herbs non-GMO Heirloom Seeds - LESS THAN $1.25 PER SEED VARIETY - OVER 5000 herbs seeds including: Basil, Catnip, Chervil, Chives, Cilantro (Coriander), Dill, Fennel, Thyme, Lavender, Lemon Balm, Oregano, Marjoram, Mountain Mint, Parsley, Rosemary, Sage, Summer Savory, Tarragon.
- 🌱 Easy & Fun Growing Experience with our online guides - Don’t plant disappointment! We send only super hearty seeds with the highest germination rate and fast sprout. Our detailed growing guide helps you grow the garden of your dream like a PRO.
- 🏡 Fresh Culinary Herbs All Year Round at Indoor or Outdoor Gardens - Plant seeds all year round indoors as a window herb garden or transfer them to raised planter to enjoy healthy meals with amazing herbs all year. Plant more and use as sprouts or microgreens with the help of our cooking guide.
- 🎁 Outstanding Gift - for couples, vegetarians, vegans, gardeners, house survivalist, people who are looking for a new hobby or trying something new. Can be used for a variety of occasions - as a housewarming, babyshower, birthday, anniversary gift and more.
- 🗽 Made in the USA by Small Family-Owned Business - Quality You Can Trust - Our herb kit seeds are tested at 90%+ germination rates before being sealed to last for up to 2 years before you need to plant.
English Lavender Seeds,700 Seeds, 700mg, 90% Germination, to Give You The Lavender Plant You Need, Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds
- MORE SEEDS- Our lavender seeds pack has more than 2-3X as many seeds as many of our competitors with over 650mg. Many only have 1-200 mg. Lavender is a hard seed to sow as it is and when you only get a few seeds, you are much more likely to fail in achieving the lavender plants you want.
- NON-GMO, HEIRLOOM, OPEN POLLINATED: Our lavender seeds for planting indoors or outdoors are of the highest quality with some of the highest germination rates in the industry.
- HAND PACKAGED BY A VETERAN OWNED SMALL FAMILY BUSINESS: If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, contact us and we will make it right. If you want customer service where you will talk directly to the owner for any concerns, we are the company for you!
- Be sure to check out or other seed kits including, herb kits, vegetable kits, wildflower kits, and more.
RDR Seeds 10,000 Lavender Vera Seeds for Planting – Bulk Heirloom Non-GMO Flower Seeds for Planting - AKA Original Lavender, True Lavender, English Lavender, Lavandula Angustifolia
- For advanced gardeners only! Lavender is difficult to grow from seed because it requires a period of cold stratification to break dormancy and germination is slow, taking 2 weeks to over a month, which sometimes leads people to ignore the seeds and results in failed germination. Looking at any Lavender seed reviews will show how important it is to follow these steps, so please give your seeds the attention they need to germinate.
- Produces beautiful purple fragrant flowers with a variety of uses and attracts birds, butterflies, bees, and the gazes of your neighbors
- While it isn't absolutely necessary if you're okay with a lower germination rate, lavender seeds protect themselves from germinating too early by requiring a period of cold weather before they will germinate. This is responsible for lavender's difficulty in growing from seed. This can be overcome by artificially simulating winter conditions to trick the seeds into germinating.
- To aid germination refrigerate for 42 days (6 weeks) then plant just below soil surface in a warm spot (70 degrees is ideal) with well drained soil and full sun. Seeds are relatively easy to start if done indoors where environment can be controlled. Keep soil temperature around 70 degrees and cover pot with plastic wrap to retain moisture and keep soil lightly moist until germination. If soil dries before germination it is more likely to fail.
- Lavender Seeds For Planting Outdoors
- Organic Lavender Seeds For Planting Outdoors
- Lavender Flower Seeds For Planting Outdoors
- Lavender Seeds For Planting Outdoors Perennials
- Lavender Seeds For Planting Outdoors Bulk
- Lavender Seeds For Planting Outdoors Organic
- English Lavender Seeds For Planting Outdoors
- Munstead Lavender Seeds For Planting Outdoors Bulk
- French Lavender Plants For Planting Outdoors
- French Lavender Seeds For Planting
- French Lavender Seeds For Planting Indoors
- Lavender Plants For Planting Outdoors
- Spanish Lavender Plants For Planting Outdoors
- Phenomenal Lavender Plants For Planting Outdoors
- Lavender Live Plants For Planting Outdoors
Last update 2020-09-20. Price and product availability may change.