Lavender essential oil is popular for its relaxing scent and numerous health benefits. However, not all lavender essential oils are created equal. One of the ways to ensure that you are using a high-quality product is by choosing USDA certified organic lavender essential oil. In this article, we will explore the differences between USDA certified organic lavender essential oil and other types of lavender essential oils.
What is USDA Certified Organic Lavender Essential Oil?
USDA certified organic lavender essential oil is made from lavender plants that are grown without the use of synthetic pesticides, herbicides, fertilizers or other harmful chemicals. Farmers who grow organic lavender follow strict guidelines set by the USDA National Organic Program to ensure that the plants are grown in a way that is environmentally sustainable and safe for consumers.
Benefits of Choosing USDA Certified Organic Lavender Essential Oil
- Purity: Organic lavender essential oil is pure and free from harmful chemicals that may cause harm to your skin or health. This makes it safe for use even on sensitive skin.
- Eco-Friendly: Organic farming practices are environmentally sustainable and help to preserve the ecosystem. By using organic lavender essential oil, you are supporting the preservation of the environment.
- Improved Quality: The lavender plants used to make organic lavender essential oil are of high quality and are grown in optimal conditions. This results in a high-quality product that is more potent and effective.
How Is USDA Certified Organic Lavender Essential Oil Made?
The process of making USDA certified organic lavender essential oil involves several steps. These include:
- Growing: Organic lavender plants are grown in nutrient-rich soil without the use of synthetic pesticides or fertilizers.
- Harvesting: The lavender flowers are harvested by hand or using a mechanical harvester. The flowers are then taken to a distillery for processing.
- Distillation: The lavender flowers are steam distilled to extract the essential oil. The oil is then collected and stored in a clean and dry container.
- Certification: The final product is inspected and certified by a USDA accredited certifying agent to ensure that it meets the requirements for organic certification.
Epsom Salts For Soaking Lavender
Method Hand Soap Lavender
Choosing USDA certified organic lavender essential oil is an excellent way to enjoy the numerous health benefits of lavender essential oil while supporting environmentally sustainable farming practices. By ensuring that you are using a high-quality product, you can reap the full benefits of lavender essential oil without exposing yourself to harmful chemicals.
- Lavender Essential Oil Organic
- Organic Lavender Essential Oil
- Lavender Organic Essential Oil
- Organic Lavender Essential Oil 4 Oz
- Lavender Oil Organic
- Organic Essential Oils Lavender
- Organic Lavender Body Wash
- Lavender Hydrosol Organic
- Woolzies Lavender Essential Oil
- Lavender And Chamomile Essential Oil
Last update 2023-03-26. Price and product availability may change.