This is basically the top selected item of other customers buying items related to english lavender plant. For more alternatives, have a look at our selection of English Lavender Plant or use the search box.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best English Lavender Plant Reviews
- 2 Offers and Discounts
- 3 Cheap English Lavender Plant
- 4 Buy English Lavender Plant Online
- 4.1 Plants by Post 1-Gallon 1 Gallon English Lavender Hidcote Live Plant, Purple
- 4.2 Seed Needs, Lavender Herb Seed Packet Collection (3 Varieties of Lavender) Open Pollinated Seeds
- 4.3 Premier Plant Solutions 15112 Provence Lavender/Lavandula, 19cm
- 4.4 American Plant Exchange English Lavender Fragrant Herb Live Plant, 6" Pot, Purple Flowers
- 4.5 The Three Company Live Aromatic Combo Herb Assortment (Eucalyptus, Lemon Balm, and Lavender), 1 Pint Pot, Natural Sleep Aid
- 4.6 Findlavender Lavender Provence Blue Flowers (2.5QT Size Pot, Bee Friendly, Evergreen Plant , 1 Live Plant)
- 4.7 Easy Garden Roll Out Flowers Lavender Gardening kit - 10-Foot by 10-Inch - by Garden Innovations
- 4.8 English Lavender Seeds, Herb Seeds,700 Seeds, 650 mg, To Give You The Lavender Plant You Need, Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds
- 4.9 Sow Right Seeds - Lavender Seeds for Planting; Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds with Instructions to Plant and Grow a Beautiful Indoor or Outdoor herb Garden; Great Gardening Gift
- 4.10 RDR Seeds 100 Lavender Vera Seeds for Planting – Heirloom Non-GMO Flower Seeds for Planting - AKA Original Lavender, True Lavender, English Lavender, Lavandula Angustifolia
Best English Lavender Plant Reviews
Offers and Discounts
If you are looking for cheap English Lavender Plant, here we will post any offer that we find:
If there are no available offers, bookmark this page and come back soon. Price and availability may change quickly.
Cheap English Lavender Plant
The cheapest options among the top 10:
Buy English Lavender Plant Online
Plants by Post 1-Gallon 1 Gallon English Lavender Hidcote Live Plant, Purple
- Lavender hidcote is a tall variety of English Lavender that grows long Spikes of vivid blue flowers.
- Lavender hidcote winters well and is hardy in usda zones 5 through 10.
- Plants grow 24 to 36 inches tall and wide.
- Plant in full sun in loose fast-drying soil; water regularly until established.
- Fragrant Lavender attracts butterflies and bees while repelling deer and rabbits.
Seed Needs, Lavender Herb Seed Packet Collection (3 Varieties of Lavender) Open Pollinated Seeds
- Quality Lavender seeds packaged by Seed Needs. Intended for the current and the following growing season. Packets are 3.25" wide by 4.50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
- This Lavender Seed Packet Collection includes 3 varieties of Lavender herbs, including Spike Lavender, Munstead Lavender and Vera Lavender.
- Lavender herbs will display purple colored blooms through the summer months, attracting in array of beneficial insects to the garden, such as butterflies, bumblebees, honeybees and hummingbirds as well.
- Categorized as a perennial flowering herb, Lavender will regrow each year from deeply established roots.
- All Lavender seeds sold by Seed Needs are Non-GMO based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
Premier Plant Solutions 15112 Provence Lavender/Lavandula, 19cm
- This lavender is a long-lasting, has light blue-purple flowers. It is more tolerant of moisture and winter conditions. Good for potpourri and fragrant bouquets
- Best is planted in full sun and in hardiness zones 5-8
- This plant is drought resistant, and is perfect for rock gardens and roof garden
- Suggested 2-Day Shipping for optimal plants
- Plant is subject to not reflect exact pictures, due to trimming and/or season.
- Plant may ship dormant from October-April
American Plant Exchange English Lavender Fragrant Herb Live Plant, 6" Pot, Purple Flowers
- Lavender is an easy care flowering perennial herb that is not only beautiful but also produces a fragrance and oil that can have calming effects
- This drought tolerant houseplant is edible and can be dried and used for cooking and teas; they are a great compliment for any home or office space
- The intensely perfumed blue-violet flowers are popular in gardens and are a natural deterrent to help keep deer away from your hostas and vegetables
- This plant is in a 6" plastic nursery pot and measures 10-12" Inches tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the leaves; blooms in late spring
- House plants have been proven to reduce stress, purify and clean air, aid in restful sleep, boost your mood, and improve productivity
The Three Company Live Aromatic Combo Herb Assortment (Eucalyptus, Lemon Balm, and Lavender), 1 Pint Pot, Natural Sleep Aid
- HEALTH BOOST: Lavender is full of nutrients, aids in relaxation and rest. Lavender oil contains the aromatic substances from the plant and helps to support breathing when you caught a cold.
- USEFUL & EASY: The Lavender is not only useful but also nice to have in a garden border or in a terrace pot. The flowers appear during summer time on long grey-green flower stems. The flowers attract bees and butterflies. Lemon balm has a fantastic, aromatic smell and is often used for tea or lemonade.
- LOCATION & CARE: These herbs are strong and quite resistant to short drought. They prefer a spot outside in the sun or partial shade. Under normal circumstances they are winterhardy. Only if the winters are very tough then it is recommended to protect the plants with some branches.
- FRESH FROM THE GREENHOUSE: We strive for best quality. Our plants are directly shipped from the greenhouse to our customers.
- ALL SEASON: In spring and summer time you can keep the herbs outdoor en harvest weekly. In the winter if you want to go on with harvesting you should take the herbs inside to a rather cool, bright spot .
Findlavender Lavender Provence Blue Flowers (2.5QT Size Pot, Bee Friendly, Evergreen Plant , 1 Live Plant)
- Proper name: Lavandula x intermedia 'Provence' - Very Fragrant - Blue Flowers Lavender
- Great for lavender bundles - Great for sachets, Great for dried bundles, great for lavender oil
- Lavender is commonly used for anxiety, stress, and insomnia
- Grown in WA State - Deer Resistant - Attract Butterflies - Bee Friendly - Rabbit Resistant - Fragrant Flower / Foliage
- Lavender oil can be used to soothe aching muscles and joints, reduce anxiety and stress, and to induce sleep
Easy Garden Roll Out Flowers Lavender Gardening kit - 10-Foot by 10-Inch - by Garden Innovations
- BRING OUT THE GARDENER IN YOU - Follow the instructions listed on the packaging directly and beautiful flowers will grow virtually anywhere. These are perfect for both indoor planting and outdoor gardens. Great gift for Moms, daughters, and the gardener in your life.
- RELAX AND SMELL THE LAVENDER - Lavender is known for its medicinal purposes that are many. Lavender has been suggested to reduce stress, help with sleep, reduce dry skin, and much more.Our lavender roll is a great addition to your herb or flower garden and can potentially provide great health benefits.
- HOW IT WORKS - Our super concentrated Lavender Roll is jam packed with over 2000 SEEDS. Along with our patented blend of nutrients and water absorbent material we created the most effective way to grow beautiful flowers and it is 100% biodegradable.
- PERFECT FOR ANY GARDEN - It can be cut to any size to fit your application with scissors. This makes it perfect for any garden, large and small flower beds, and potted applications. The product comes in a 10-foot-long roll that is approximately 10” wide.
- INSTRUCTIONS & CARE - Roll out on prepared soil, cover with ¼” clean soil, water daily at least 2x per day until germination begins. Proper soil should be free of any debris, such as leaves, bark, rocks, etc. Please allow 10-15 days for germination, and 6-7 weeks until full blooms.
English Lavender Seeds, Herb Seeds,700 Seeds, 650 mg, To Give You The Lavender Plant You Need, Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds
- MORE SEEDS- Our lavender seeds pack has more than 2-3X as many seeds as many of our competitors with over 650mg. Many only have 1-200 mg. Lavender is a hard seed to sow as it is and when you only get a few seeds, you are much more likely to fail in achieving the lavender plants you want.
- NON-GMO, HEIRLOOM, OPEN POLLINATED: Our lavender seeds for planting indoors or outdoors are of the highest quality with some of the highest germination rates in the industry.
- HAND PACKAGED BY A VETERAN OWNED SMALL FAMILY BUSINESS: If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, contact us and we will make it right. If you want customer service where you will talk directly to the owner for any concerns, we are the company for you!
- Be sure to check out or other seed kits including, herb kits, vegetable kits, wildflower kits, and more.
Sow Right Seeds - Lavender Seeds for Planting; Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds with Instructions to Plant and Grow a Beautiful Indoor or Outdoor herb Garden; Great Gardening Gift
- Beautiful -- Once established, this beautiful perennial herb is drought tolerant. Frequently used as a stunning addition to borders and perennial gardens. Fragrant flowers and foliage have many culinary and household uses. Minimum of 100 mg per packet.
- Joyful Perennial; Lavender is a perennial and once established will add beauty and joy to your herb garden and landscape beds for years to come.
- Wonderful Scent Fresh or Dried -- The smell of lavender is wonderful and calming. Growing your own will give you a bountiful harvest to enjoy outside in the garden and inside your home.
- Instructions -- Lavender is naturally slow to germinate. Improve the odds by cold stratifying the seed. Sprinkle seed onto a wet paper towel, fold the towel, and place it in a plastic bag. Put the bag in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 weeks. After that, sow the seed, just barely covering with soil. Provide plenty of light and warmth, and ensure the soil stays moist. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you.
- Safe Seed -- Sow Right Seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
RDR Seeds 100 Lavender Vera Seeds for Planting – Heirloom Non-GMO Flower Seeds for Planting - AKA Original Lavender, True Lavender, English Lavender, Lavandula Angustifolia
- Lavender Vera is known for its oil content, which is why you'll be greeted with a delightful lavender aroma as soon as you open your seeds. Produces beautiful purple fragrant flowers with a variety of uses
- Attracts birds, butterflies, bees, and the gazes of your neighbors
- For advanced gardeners only! Lavender is difficult to grow because it requires a period of cold stratification to break dormancy and germination is slow, taking 2 weeks to over a month, which sometimes leads people to ignore the seeds and results in failed germination. Looking at any Lavender seed reviews will show how important it is to follow these steps, so please give your seeds the attention they need to germinate.
- To aid germination mix seeds with sterile soil, sand, or vermiculite and refrigerate for 42 days (6 weeks). Then plant just below soil surface in a warm spot (70 degrees is ideal) with well drained soil and full sun.
- Plant 12-18" apart and expect to grow 18-36 inches tall
- English Lavender Live Plant
- English Lavender Hidcote Plant
- English Lavender Plant Seeds
- Live Lavender Plant English
- English Lavender Live Plant Herbs
- English Lavender
- English Lavender Oil
- English Lavender Buds
- English Lavender Flowers
- English Lavender For Men
- English Lavender Tea
- English Lavender Gya
- English Lavender Essential Oil
- Yardley English Lavender For Men
- English Lavender By Yardley
Last update 2020-09-20. Price and product availability may change.