This is basically the top rated choice of other customers purchasing products related to dried culinary lavender. For additional options, have a look at our recomendations of Dried Culinary Lavender or use the search box.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Dried Culinary Lavender Reviews
- 2 Offers and Discounts
- 3 Cheap Dried Culinary Lavender
- 4 Buy Dried Culinary Lavender Online
- 4.1 Lavender Flowers | 4 oz Reseable Bag,Bulk | Dried Culinary Lavender Buds, Herbal Tea | Relaxing,Sleep Well | Aromatherapy, Crafts Potpourri,Home Fragrance by Eat Well Premium Foods
- 4.2 Lavender Flowers (4oz) - Kate Naturals. USDA Certified Organic. Natural, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO. Dried Premium Culinary Food Grade. Perfect for Tea, Lemonade, Baking, Baths. Fresh Fragrance. Large Resealable Bag
- 4.3 Anthony's Organic French Lavender Petals, 5 oz, Extra Grade, Dried, Gluten Free & Non GMO
- 4.4 8 Cups Lavender in Large Glass Bottle, Highland Dried Lavender Flower Buds, LV-HG-1
- 4.5 Nature Restore USDA Certified Organic Dried Lavender Flowers, Loose Leaf, Extra Grade, 4 Ounces
- 4.6 TooGet Culinary Dried Lavender Buds, 100% Raw Highland Grow Lavender Flowers, Ultra Blue Premium Grade Lavender with Food Grade PET Plastic Bottle (4 OZ)
- 4.7 English Culinary Lavender Flowers by Cotswold Lavender. Pure English Flower Grains. Perfect for Tea, Cooking, Baking, Jams, Garnish, Ice Cream. Recipe Card. 7floz (200ml), measured in volume not in oz
- 4.8 MagJo Naturals European Lavender Flowers (Extra Grade) - 100% Raw From Europe - 1 pound
- 4.9 Organic Lavender Flowers, Dried, 1.25 Pounds (20 Ounces), Raw from France, All Natural, Fresh Fragrance, Premium Quality for Tea, Baking, Bath, Non-GMO, No Gluten
- 4.10 Organic Culinary Lavender Flowers - Beautiful Dried Premium French Lavandula Angustifolia | Premium Grade - Net weight: 0.7oz | Perfect for Tea, Lemonade, Baking, Baths. Resealable Bag. Gluten-Free, Non-GMO
Best Dried Culinary Lavender Reviews
Offers and Discounts
If you are looking for cheap Dried Culinary Lavender, here we will post any offer that we find:
If there are no available offers right now, bookmark this page and come back in a couple of days. Price and availability may change quickly.
Cheap Dried Culinary Lavender
The cheapest options among the top 10:
Buy Dried Culinary Lavender Online
- WHAT IS LAVENDER: Nearly forty plants with the mint family are technically classified as lavender, although the most common form is "Lavandula angustifolia" this genus is found especially in the Mediterranean
- HEALTH BENIFITS OF EDIBLE LAVENDER FLOWERS: Reduces Anxiety & Stress / Treats Sleep Issues / Anti-inflammatory Qualities / Skin Care / Antiseptic Ability / Hair Care / Protects Heart Health
- TOP USES OF DRIED LAVENDER FLOWERS : Making Lavender Sachet Bags / Sleep Aid / Drawer Freshener / Moth Repellent in Wardrobes / Insect Deterrent ( Moth Repellent ) / Wedding Favour / Decoration / Potpourri Ingredient / In Food ( Culinary Lavender Flower Patals ) / For Cooking
- Lavender Tea : When you drink lavender tea, it can provide relief from chronic pain, inflamed tissues, arthritis, insomnia, high anxiety, mood swings, gastrointestinal upset, tension, skin irritation, and headaches, just to name a few. Regardless of what ails you, the benefits of lavender tea will likely be able to help
- USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC LAVENDER FLOWERS - Kate Naturals' Organic Lavender Flowers imported from France and are certified by USDA. They are guaranteed to be authentic, pure, and natural. 100% Guaranteed Authentic or FULL REFUND.
- REFRESHING AND DELICIOUS IN TEA & LEMONADE - Lavender adds a subtle, French twist to drinks - from lavender-infused lemonade, to lavender moscow mules and tasty kombucha.
- ADDS ELEGANT FLAVOR TO YOUR BAKING - Our whole culinary grade lavender buds are the perfect source for adding lavender flavors into cooking and baking. Because they’re entire, raw lavender buds, you can be sure you’re getting 100% natural lavender flavor.
- PERFECT FOR DIY PROJECTS - Whole lavender flower buds are essential for any DIYer’s stash - they’re great for making handmade body butters, adding into bath bombs, and making scent sachets. Lavender flower buds are sure to be your new favorite DIY ingredient!
- HAPPINESS GUARANTEE - We aim to offer the highest quality and most authentic products. We guarantee your satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return it for a FULL REFUND within 365 days. Add to Cart.
Anthony's Organic French Lavender Petals, 5 oz, Extra Grade, Dried, Gluten Free & Non GMO
- USDA Organic French Lavender Petals
- Batch Tested and Verified Gluten Free
- Extra Blue Color, High Quality Petals
- Great for adding into your favorite recipes, making beauty products, infusing tea or water, sprinkling on salads or simply for its aromatic fragrance!
- Product of France, Packed in California
8 Cups Lavender in Large Glass Bottle, Highland Dried Lavender Flower Buds, LV-HG-1
- >> Lavande Sur Terre highland grow dried lavender flower buds in large glass bottle container.
- >> lavender for sachets, lavender to toss at wedding or for soap, shampoos, beauty products and more.
- >> Convenient large glass bottle for storage - Packaged with a large reusable cylinder glass bottle. Ideal as a gift for friends and family on special occasions, Christmas, wedding gifts, baby shower, baptism gifts, sachets, pillow fill, and add the aromatic fragrance to your wedding bakery, or let the aromatic potpourri fly to your loved ones!
- >> Love it or money back policy, with our commitment to bring high quality lavender products to the market, hassle-free no question ask money back policy.
- >> Size and weight: Huge Glass Bottle - 10" in Height * 4" in Diameter; 8 Cups of lavender flower buds; Weight: 1 LBS (16 Ounces) with easy resealable cylinder glass bottle, highland ultra-blue dried lavender flower buds.
Nature Restore USDA Certified Organic Dried Lavender Flowers, Loose Leaf, Extra Grade, 4 Ounces
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC | 100% USDA Organic Lavender Flower Buds, Certified Organic by QAI
- BENEFITS | Lavender has a rich and storied history for purported anxiety & stress relief
- DIY | Make your own lavender tea, lavender sachets, bath bombs, or strain into syrup or oil for DIY skincare, haircare, or culinary projects!
- 4 Full Ounces, 113 Grams. Packaged in a heat sealed and re-closeable bag to retain freshness
- NOTE FROM THE MANUFACTURER: Customers may receive product with the original brand logo or updated logo and packaging
- >>High Quality, premium grade, filtered culinary lavender buds, no leaves, no stems, no impurity and no harmful chemicals, 100% raw lavender flowers.
- >>Food Grade PET Plastic Bottle, can be long-term storage, also as a good decoration put on your table,desk,windowsill etc.
- >>This ultra-blue grade beautiful color and fresh scent lavender flower buds can surely be your next favorite lavender handmade DIY ingredients! Handmade bath bombs, soap, shampoo, lavender scented gift craft sachets, body butters, candles, or wedding toss gift bags.
- >>Ideal for Tea,Blended with Premium Black Tea will be a good choice, can be used to baths or shower, Is too extravagant for sachets - potpourri.
- >>We aim to offer the highest quality authentic dried lavender flower buds, both in fresh fragrance and beautiful color. WA - LOOK FOR THE TooGet LOGO ON ALL OUR PRODUCT'S PACKAGE !
English Culinary Lavender Flowers by Cotswold Lavender. Pure English Flower Grains. Perfect for Tea, Cooking, Baking, Jams, Garnish, Ice Cream. Recipe Card. 7floz (200ml), measured in volume not in oz
- Just launched our English range in the US, so why not try our lavender flowers or also called lavender grains, that are a member of the mint family and is related to rosemary, sage and thyme. It has been used in cooking for 1000’s of years. English Lavender (L.angustifolia) has the sweetest fragrance of all the lavenders.
- From sugars, salt rubs, oils and vinegars, the use of lavender in cooking is endless, although worth remembering the ‘less is more’ rule. Too much lavender can easily overtake a dish, so be sparing when using and keep tasting!
- Plums, rhubarb and most berries are enhanced with lavender added to them, especially when making jam.
- Our culinary range is available with recipe ideas such as Lavender Shortbread, Lavender Mousse, Summer Fruits and Lavender Crumble, and Lavender Syllabub.
- Why not try our other newly launched products, we hope to add even more from our range soon. Simply type or copy and paste the ASIN number in the search bar: Lavender Bath Salts B086VPQVS6, Lavender Tea B086VQVPBT, Lavender Candle B086VRNC5L, Lavender Culinary Flowers B086VRYF9J, Lavender Drawer Liners B086VRCQDL, Hand Cream B08LQ7HJ6R, Slumber Gift Set B08LR3WQC8
MagJo Naturals European Lavender Flowers (Extra Grade) - 100% Raw From Europe - 1 pound
- Dried Lavender: 1 pound (16 oz) of dried, whole lavender buds. Packaged in a high-quality, resealable kraft pouch
- Great for crafts, DIY projects, cooking, loose leaf tea and more
- Family Farms: We work directly with family farmers and suppliers all over the world to ensure the product we receive is the best quality possible.
- All Natural: Grown and processed naturally
- About Us: We are proud employers of former refugees who are trying to restart their lives in the USA. We believe immigrants are a benefit to our nation. All of our sold products employ as many former refugees as our business can sustain.
- ORGANIC LAVENDER FLOWERS. 20 Ounce Certified Organic; dried Flowers straight from France.
- CERTIFIED INGREDIENTS. 100% Natural, Pure, Authentic, and Premium Quality.
- BEDTIME TEAS & MORE. Lavender helps to promote rest and relaxation. Try incorporating lavender flowers into your next recipe for a better mood.
- SPRUCE UP YOUR BAKING. Add a touch of lavender to your next culinary experiment. It has a strong flavor, making it pair well with lemon zest and more.
- YOUR NEXT DIY PROJECT. Are you making a bath bomb? How about a homemade soap or shampoo? Lavender flowers can help enhance any project with its vibrant color and delightful fragrance.
- Organic Premium Lavender (Grade AAA) collected by hand in France
- Makes for an awesome, fragrant decoration or used in presents, teas, tinctures, and added to baked goods. It has a multitude of uses and can be included in ointments for its beneficial properties.
- Lavender can be used on its own to give a pleasing, floral flavor to sweets, meats, and breads.
- The blossoms can also be bedded within sugar to instill it with its typical fragrance for use in biscuits and candies.
- For eons lavender has been believed to stimulate as an aphrodisiac, and is still among the most recognized scents in the world.
- Culinary Grade Dried Lavender
- Dried Lavender Culinary
- Dried Lavender Flowers Culinary
- Dried Culinary Lavender Flowers
- Dried Lavender Culinary Grade
- Dried Culinary Lavender Buds
- Dried Culinary Lavender For Baking
- Dried Organic Culinary Lavender
- Organic Lavender Flowers Dried Culinary
- Lavender Herbs Dried Bulk Culinary
- Culinary Lavender Sprigs
- Culinary Lavender Extract
- Lavender Extract Culinary
- Culinary Lavender Picks
- Culinary Lavender For Drinks
Last update 2020-09-20. Price and product availability may change.