Here is the top rated selected item of other clients getting items related to cooking lavender. For more choices, look at our full selection of Cooking Lavender or use the search box.
Table of Contents
- 1 Best Cooking Lavender Reviews
- 2 Offers and Discounts
- 3 Cheap Cooking Lavender
- 4 Buy Cooking Lavender Online
- 4.1 Organic Lavender Flowers Dried | Perfect for Tea, Baking, Lemonade, DIY Beauty, Sachets & Fresh Fragrance | 100% Raw From France | Large 4oz Resealable Kraft Bag | by FGO
- 4.2 Anthony's Organic French Lavender Petals, 5 oz, Extra Grade, Dried, Gluten Free & Non GMO
- 4.3 The Spice Way Lavender Flowers - ( 2 oz ) dried flower buds for tea and culinary use
- 4.4 Lavender Flowers | 4 oz Reseable Bag,Bulk | Dried Culinary Lavender Buds, Herbal Tea | Relaxing,Sleep Well | Aromatherapy, Crafts Potpourri,Home Fragrance by Eat Well Premium Foods
- 4.5 Lavender Flowers (4oz) - Kate Naturals. USDA Certified Organic. Natural, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO. Dried Premium Culinary Food Grade. Perfect for Tea, Lemonade, Baking, Baths. Fresh Fragrance. Large Resealable Bag
- 4.6 English Culinary Lavender Flowers by Cotswold Lavender. Pure English Flower Grains. Perfect for Tea, Cooking, Baking, Jams, Garnish, Ice Cream. Recipe Card. 7floz (200ml), measured in volume not in oz
- 4.7 Lavender Extract for Baking - Flavoring - Cakes, Cupcakes, Beverages and More - Non GMO, Gluten Free, Sugar Free - 2oz 60ml
- 4.8 Rachael Ray Cucina Nonstick Cookware Pots and Pans Set, 12 Piece, Lavender
- 4.9 Taylor & Colledge Lavender Extract Paste, 1.4oz Tube
- 4.10 PURE Bulgarian Lavender Extract For Baking And Mixology. 100% Natural. Keto Friendly, Vegan, Gluten Free, Non GMO. (Lavender, 2 Oz)
Best Cooking Lavender Reviews
Offers and Discounts
If you are looking for cheap Cooking Lavender, here we will post any offer that we find:
If there are no available offers, bookmark this page and come back later. Price and availability change quickly.
Cheap Cooking Lavender
The cheapest options among the top 10:
Buy Cooking Lavender Online
Organic Lavender Flowers Dried | Perfect for Tea, Baking, Lemonade, DIY Beauty, Sachets & Fresh Fragrance | 100% Raw From France | Large 4oz Resealable Kraft Bag | by FGO
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC LAVENDER FLOWERS (EXTRA GRADE) - 4oz Resealable Bag
- IMPORTED 100% RAW FROM FRANCE - This bag contains certified organic, 100% raw lavender flowers from the fields of southern France.
- HEALTHY & DELICIOUS - Relax your body and your mind by adding a dose of lavender into your day. Enhance your favorite recipes, fill the air with an aromatic potpourri or gift craft sachets to your friends and family.
- CERTIFIED USDA ORGANIC - All our products are certified USDA Organic by California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF), a leader in organic certification. Look for the USDA Organic seal on our products!
- LOVE IT OR YOUR MONEY BACK - If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase of our Lavender Flowers for any reason, just email us and we'll refund your order in full, no questions asked!
Anthony's Organic French Lavender Petals, 5 oz, Extra Grade, Dried, Gluten Free & Non GMO
- USDA Organic French Lavender Petals
- Batch Tested and Verified Gluten Free
- Extra Blue Color, High Quality Petals
- Great for adding into your favorite recipes, making beauty products, infusing tea or water, sprinkling on salads or simply for its aromatic fragrance!
- Product of France, Packed in California
The Spice Way Lavender Flowers - ( 2 oz ) dried flower buds for tea and culinary use
- LAVENDER FLOWERS - adds a wonderful flavor to baking cooking and tea, in addition of course to it's distinctive scent.
- PURE - No preservatives, no additives, no MSG, non GMO, no fillers.
- UNLIMITED USES - flavor, aroma, properties.
- FRESH - packed fresh in small batches in the US.
- FARM TO TABLE - 30 years of experience in growing spices, herbs and peppers, using traditional methods like hand-picking, sun-drying and grounding at our facility.
- WHAT IS LAVENDER: Nearly forty plants with the mint family are technically classified as lavender, although the most common form is "Lavandula angustifolia" this genus is found especially in the Mediterranean
- HEALTH BENIFITS OF EDIBLE LAVENDER FLOWERS: Reduces Anxiety & Stress / Treats Sleep Issues / Anti-inflammatory Qualities / Skin Care / Antiseptic Ability / Hair Care / Protects Heart Health
- TOP USES OF DRIED LAVENDER FLOWERS : Making Lavender Sachet Bags / Sleep Aid / Drawer Freshener / Moth Repellent in Wardrobes / Insect Deterrent ( Moth Repellent ) / Wedding Favour / Decoration / Potpourri Ingredient / In Food ( Culinary Lavender Flower Patals ) / For Cooking
- Lavender Tea : When you drink lavender tea, it can provide relief from chronic pain, inflamed tissues, arthritis, insomnia, high anxiety, mood swings, gastrointestinal upset, tension, skin irritation, and headaches, just to name a few. Regardless of what ails you, the benefits of lavender tea will likely be able to help
- USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC LAVENDER FLOWERS - Kate Naturals' Organic Lavender Flowers imported from France and are certified by USDA. They are guaranteed to be authentic, pure, and natural. 100% Guaranteed Authentic or FULL REFUND.
- REFRESHING AND DELICIOUS IN TEA & LEMONADE - Lavender adds a subtle, French twist to drinks - from lavender-infused lemonade, to lavender moscow mules and tasty kombucha.
- ADDS ELEGANT FLAVOR TO YOUR BAKING - Our whole culinary grade lavender buds are the perfect source for adding lavender flavors into cooking and baking. Because they’re entire, raw lavender buds, you can be sure you’re getting 100% natural lavender flavor.
- PERFECT FOR DIY PROJECTS - Whole lavender flower buds are essential for any DIYer’s stash - they’re great for making handmade body butters, adding into bath bombs, and making scent sachets. Lavender flower buds are sure to be your new favorite DIY ingredient!
- HAPPINESS GUARANTEE - We aim to offer the highest quality and most authentic products. We guarantee your satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return it for a FULL REFUND within 365 days. Add to Cart.
English Culinary Lavender Flowers by Cotswold Lavender. Pure English Flower Grains. Perfect for Tea, Cooking, Baking, Jams, Garnish, Ice Cream. Recipe Card. 7floz (200ml), measured in volume not in oz
- Just launched our English range in the US, so why not try our lavender flowers or also called lavender grains, that are a member of the mint family and is related to rosemary, sage and thyme. It has been used in cooking for 1000’s of years. English Lavender (L.angustifolia) has the sweetest fragrance of all the lavenders.
- From sugars, salt rubs, oils and vinegars, the use of lavender in cooking is endless, although worth remembering the ‘less is more’ rule. Too much lavender can easily overtake a dish, so be sparing when using and keep tasting!
- Plums, rhubarb and most berries are enhanced with lavender added to them, especially when making jam.
- Our culinary range is available with recipe ideas such as Lavender Shortbread, Lavender Mousse, Summer Fruits and Lavender Crumble, and Lavender Syllabub.
- Why not try our other newly launched products, we hope to add even more from our range soon. Simply type or copy and paste the ASIN number in the search bar: Lavender Bath Salts B086VPQVS6, Lavender Tea B086VQVPBT, Lavender Candle B086VRNC5L, Lavender Culinary Flowers B086VRYF9J, Lavender Drawer Liners B086VRCQDL, Hand Cream B08LQ7HJ6R, Slumber Gift Set B08LR3WQC8
Lavender Extract for Baking - Flavoring - Cakes, Cupcakes, Beverages and More - Non GMO, Gluten Free, Sugar Free - 2oz 60ml
- LAVENDER EXTRACT - This lavender extract has every ounce the soft floral taste you've been looking for
- BAKING AND FLAVORING - Lavender extract makes for a wonderful addition to pastries, beverages, ice cream bases, cupcakes and more
- SUGAR FREE - This extract is non sweetened, high heat stable and water soluble
- GLASS BOTTLE W/ DROPPER CAP - You'll receive your lavender extract in a glass bottle for lasting quality freshness and with an easy to use dropper cap
- NON GMO, KOSHER, GLUTEN FREE - 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Rachael Ray Cucina Nonstick Cookware Pots and Pans Set, 12 Piece, Lavender
- SET INCLUDES: 1-quart and 3-quart saucepans with lids, 6-quart stockpot with lid, 8.5-inch and 10-inch frying pans, 3-quart sauté pan with lid, slotted turner and spoon
- DURABLE DESIGN: Nonstick pots and pans from Rachael Ray are crafted with durable aluminum and sturdy hard enamel porcelain exteriors to stand up to busy kitchens
- ENHANCED PFOA-FREE NONSTICK: Cookware set features espresso-colored, PFOA-free nonstick for effortless food release and easy cleanup
- CONVENIENCE AND CONTROL: The 12-piece nonstick cookware set boasts dual-riveted rubberized stainless steel handles and shatter-resistant glass lids; includes slotted turner and spoon
- OVEN SAFE: Oven safe to 400 degrees F, these versatile pots and pans are suitable for all stovetops except induction
Taylor & Colledge Lavender Extract Paste, 1.4oz Tube
- Our no mess tube pastes make baking easy! Add to your favorite recipe and enjoy real flavor without adding the extra liquid of old style extracts.
- Our gourmet Lavender Extract Paste is crafted with all natural gluten and GMO free ingredients for a rich, premium taste.
- Add to batters, cake mix, icings, and so much more. Made from the finest Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) grown in southern Australia. In January, flowers are harvested and distilled to capture the true essence at its source.
- We use only the finest ingredients in our products which shines through in the flavour and aroma of your baking.
- Made from the finest quality Lavender, extracted into a rich flavoured paste using a technique employed for the past 120 years.
PURE Bulgarian Lavender Extract For Baking And Mixology. 100% Natural. Keto Friendly, Vegan, Gluten Free, Non GMO. (Lavender, 2 Oz)
- Use this PURE, 100% natural extract for all your baking and mixology needs.
- No artificial or non-lavender flavor enhancers. No added sugar. Gluten Free and Non-GMO
- Made from lavender flowers grown in the Rose Valley of Bulgaria prized for exceptional quality and deep mystic aroma.
- Use in all culinary, gourmet applications (Roasted meats and vegetables, sauces, summer salads, beverages, dessert items, pastries, coffee, breads, and cookies). Use sparingly to add a multidimensional yet subtle Lavender aroma and flavor. A little goes a long way.
- Guaranteed fair trade direct from farm.
- Lavender For Cooking
- Discover Cooking With Lavender
- Lavender Blossoms For Cooking
- Ground Lavender For Cooking
- Cooking With Lavender
- Lavender Water For Cooking
- Cooking Lavender Extract
- Lavender Seeds For Cooking
- Lavender Extract For Cooking
- Dried Cooking Lavender
- Cooking Lavender Spice
- Cooking Lavender Oil
- The Art Of Cooking With Lavender
- Lavender Spice For Cooking 8 Oz
- Cooking Lavender For Ice Cream
Last update 2020-09-20. Price and product availability may change.